Thanks Himanshi for nominating me. This happens to be my first nomination. Here we go!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 others.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
The questions I have to answer are the following:
- What do you want to do before you die?
- What is the most irritating to you?
- How does your mood get back to normal?
- What’s your favorite movie/series?
- What’s your favorite book?
- Have you ever been insulted by someone?
- Who’s your favorite Author?
- What’s your current profession?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
- What inspired you to become a blogger?
- What are your views on marriage?
So the answers be:
- I want to live before I die. Seems silly, right? But I don’t just want to exist, I want to live my life to the fullest.
- The most irritating thing has to be when my judgement towards a person goes wrong, either ways.
- Well it actually doesn’t. It somewhat gets compressed and stays with me for a long time.
- My favorite movie has to be Interstellar as well as The Harry potter series.
- Alchemist, undoubtedly, is the best book I’ve read until now.
- Insulted, well I won’t say that because for somebody who insults another person, that attitude is an insult back at him because it’s nothing but a reflection of their own inferiority.
- My favorite is Paulo Coelho
- Currently I’m jobless as well as unemployable. A student and a blogger, if that counts as a job.
- Five years is a long time to think of. I don’t really look out for the future that’s so far for things really don’t go the way we want them to.
- My inclination towards writing perhaps.
- On the topic of marriage, I don’t I’ve any great and positive views
- What’s your favorite food?
- Who’s your favorite author?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What are your fears?
- What is that one thing you would change if you could?
- What is the meaning of life to you?
- What is that one dream that does not let you be at peace?
- Which is the last book you read?
- What inspires you to blog?
- What is your worst memory?
- Which is the best quote you’ve read?